Missy GRACE

Friday, July 6, 2007

went to singapore poly today.
met up with eunice, yibing and yoketeng.
then met our tour guide,elson =)
Poly a cool place.
But there are soooo many people there... tooo many.
there's two choices. one is you chose to socialize and enjoy your poly years, or you chose to be anti-social.. i duno which i will become. we shall see! haha. but if i get into music and audio technology, it will be super happening. i will go jamming with my classmates for as long as i want to! YEAH!!! and you know what? you get to play pool at one dollar an hour. like HUH? butbutbut its true!!
hahaha. afterwhich i head off to meet dad w/o SOMEONE!no lah. he got to rush home. =)
anyhow. i changed phone with dad. im soooo in love with my phone now! its the phone that i really wanted!didnt knew dad have it.
met my uncle. he gave me 50 bucks. TAHAHAHA.
then we went to eat with 3 of my dad's friends, both bros, and his GF.
during that meal, i was super quiet.
cause it felt so empty. a meal where everyone may be present but the love was absent.
rather a table of vegetables with love than a meal of abalone with emptiness.
as i thought further i began to tear. i kept telling myself 'grace, stop tearing!! dont always do this lah'. my bro keep asking me whats wrong i just smiled and said nothing. i rather i didnt had that meal. perhaps all this pain can be more contained.
but i received a 60 bucks red packet from dad friend.
cabbed home after which.
on the way home, i opened the present which bro's gf gave me.
its a musical box ang can hang all ur earrings and stuff. so NICE! hahaa. im so happy =)
spoke with the cab driver till i reached home. though it wasn a really happy meal, i still wana thank god.
cause im extra doted on =)
there is a verse in the bible that says about tithe and offerin. people always says that God will bless you more than what u have gave to him. in the past, i will calculate in my mind. hmmm. God, 10percent give you ah, i already lost leh. where got blessings man?
till one fine day i told myself, no harm obeying him and giving tithe what. i mean since ppl say that god will bless us double times, i wana see it lah. i challenged God and say, 'i give you tithe and offering. show me that your words are true and that i will be blessed abundantly.' i thought to myself. no harm what. i mean money arent that important. i give offering i also dont stand to lose. so see lo. if you are really GOD then show me that ur words are true lo.
sometimes the verses in bible really beyond the comprehend of people. but you can chose to see whether it is true or blur blur just copy and say what the bible says lo. experience the living word. its worth anything.
anyway, i gave real generously with my offerin since last month. i duno why. hahhaa.
and it was true. suddenly ppl just started giving me money. one of which was 50 bucks. then 30 bucks. and i earned 150 bucks during the holidays. i was like, i got earn so much meh? i didnt work much you know. even the lady boss also stun i earn so much. so for last month, i had more than enuf money.
for this month, you may say its because of my bdae. but i say it is all GOD's grace.
dad suddenly called to tell me that he is giving me 50 bucks when we actually lost contact. like WOW. he was always in need of money himself luh. oh. add in the money i received from my uncle and dad's friend. its WOW. abundance. more than what i really needed. but its not the end you know.haha. shall update soon =)
so... moral of the story.
god is real, his words are real.
dun believe? challenge Him.
the results? STUNNINGLY unbelievable.
GOd always provided for me, in the beginning of this yr, i wanted a phone. i got it. then i wanted an MP3, and i got it. and i wanted a radio, i GOT IT! i wanted the phone that i now have. I GOT IT TOO!!! each time, it was merely a passing thought. that i wanted a phone etc etc. but God just gave it to me.
im so doted.
im his little princess...!!!
im so excited for tomorroooowwwww.