Missy GRACE

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

i had a cry last night on my bed again.
just before that i asked mummy if she wanted to come to service on sunday to watch me dance.
i always wanted my parents to watch me in whatever performance i am in because i wanted them to be proud of me and gimme a thumbs-up. thats all i want. But what i want never came true. at least for now.
mum's reply was erm... i got something to do. then i wasked her what? she said 'i need to cut hair' =.=
i kept quiet. she said what will i do if she dont go. my reply was 'im already used to it.' but i guess she didnt quite hear that. she said HUH? but i didnt care to reply.
she came into my room. i knew she would come into the room so i told myself i mustnt drop a single tear.
she said its not that i don want to go. its just that im lazy.that was the last thing i need to hear to make my eyes tear. man.. how would she feel if i said, i really want to go grandma's place. just that im lazy. oror. i really wish to score well in O lvl. just that im lazy. like WHAT??!!
sorry peeps. dont tell me what is right or whats wrong. just let me rant.
GRRR. then i started blaming God and say that its unfair! i always do that. but this time, i stopped myself immediately i realised i was blaming Him. cause we humans always blame God when things go wrong or doesn go the way we want it to. GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. im trying.

this thought ran through my mind today.
would you give up your life for a non christian?
like maybe you both drop into the sea and there is only one float that can take a person. would you give up ur life for that person?
since you are a christian and already has eternal life.
i remembered this story of a father having to decide in split seconds whether to save his christian son or the non christian child. and his decision was to save the non christian boy.
to what extend will we love the people around us??

with each passing day i am just waitin for friday to come for the open house!
and guess what.
i have a friend IN MY CLASS who wants to get to music and audio technology course in SP.
his cousin too. man. i thought i was the only one cause not many knew this course!
HAHAHA.. there is only an intake of 40 students in singapore every yr you know. now i have two competitors already. hmm. jia you GRACE!
lets spur one another on, friend! =P