Missy GRACE

Sunday, July 1, 2007

yesterday while on my bed, i just couldnt fall asleep.
tossing and turning.
things just kept running through my mind.
good ones i mean.
perhaps it was because of the last conversation we had on mum's car before i left that ignited it.
i remember bout a.ML.
how when i first step into dc, hopping that she would be my spiritual mum.
how during father's day, i passed u.H the presentand pretended to be his daughter.
yesterday during intercession, when i saw the backview of her, i so wanted to go hug her and just call her mum. i mean i didnt think so much until we talk about this in the car.
I AM UP FOR ADOPTION.
wahahha. sounds wrong to certain people. but if you understand, you understand. =S
i am gona so go all my way for Os already. im confident yet confused at the same time cause i know that i will get the grades that God wants me to get and it will be the best. but i arent sure if God called me to the course that i seriously want to get into. guess i shall just study and see how it goes.