Missy GRACE

Sunday, September 28, 2008

EDITED.

My Love Language
Words of Affirmation - 4
Quality Time -7
Receiving of Gifts - 6
Acts of Service -10
Physical Touch - 3


How to interpret your Profile Score:

Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary lovelanguage. If two scores are identical, you are bilingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of yourprimary and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 & 9 respectfully), it indicates both are important toyou. Whatever a significant other does to express love in either of these languages will get emotional points with you.The highest possible score for any language is 12.

Having a clear picture of your primary & secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior Think backover the past and ask yourself "What have I most often requested from significant others?" Chances are your answerwill lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meetyour deepest need for emotional love.

http://www.greaterquest.com/LoveLanguages.asp

anyway the above survey was done with a friend in mind. i guess there is a different love languge between friends and lovers. and what 'rocks' best.

Miracle msn me to do this survey and she is the total opposite of me. My act of service is 10 points. meaning that i feel that friends love me when they do something for me. naturally when you feel loved that way, you will love people the way you want to be loved. Her score was ZERO for acts of service. and so... we clash. HAHAHAHA. She gets upset when i ask her to do things for me cause to me, she loves me if she does things for me. But she hates to give 'services' =.-