Missy GRACE

Thursday, September 18, 2008



Last night in the middle of the night ( say... 12am ) i received an sms from marcus asking me if i would be free to take part in CCN day for the design school. His friend's class is setting up an acoustic band to raise money for school ( i think ) and he asked me if i could be their singer. ZOMG. like SERIOUS?! I told him... ER.... we meet out one day then practice and see if they really want me. HAHAHA. cause im not confident of my voice cause i don't always sing, no training and im still damn RAW.

went to watch Make It Happen. its real good. like any other dance shows. woohoo! i love it (: Great shows coming up man. and i will watch it! But dangs! im BROKE since i return from hong kong and im not working :( My life is too unpredictable to commit to other things like working...

ERR... i cut my hair. at miracle's trusted salon. HAHA. its not cheap. but service damn good. though i really arent satisfied with my hair. I look sooooo GUAI! and my fringe is weird. Miracle thinks i look better than before. so i guess i am just making a fuss out of nothing. but nevertheless, i really enjoyed the service there (: We made a pact to cut hair every six months. i will TRY to keep to it (: