Missy GRACE

Monday, September 15, 2008




hey yo! i just came back from school (:
WHY? cause i went for some musical stuff. TP is havin a musical in 2010 to celebrate our 20th anniversary ( i think ) but definitely to celebrate some anniversary. And Diz told me about this meeting and that they are inviting students to write songs for the musical (:
though i was pretty apprehensive initially due to XOXO reasons, i still went cause i really really really wanted to go. im in this season whereby i feel that life is really smooth and boring and its pretty sad cause as i look back in life, there's really nothing much to talk about, so little experiences. So i contemplated for awhile and this thought came to me. ' i have only one life. Just do it ' haha. sounds familiar? (: i have nothing to lose anyway.
it was really fun. there were two teachers. one who could play the piano like really well and plays by ear. We were suppose to write a love song for that meeting and because it was my first time there, i wrote the song on the spot. damn cool.

words can't spell the way i feel towards you,
And this feeling is too good to be true,
Can you feel my love for you,
could it be
could it be
could it be you.

Made friends with Gene, the winner for the songwriting competition. And on the first day i met her at the competition i felt this sense of familiarity towards her. reason being that i see myself in her. But didnt thought much. After the meeting that lasted for about an hour and a half, D and G and I went to have a chat. a long one. shared about life experience and all and i get to know her better and she is really a nice lady. And there's alot of me in her. in a sense of character traits. We shall see how this friendship will go as time pass.

i pray for someone like J to be in my life (: I pray real damn hard. cause people like this is hard to come by. it takes fate some would say. but to me, it only takes God. If not, why this person havent appear though im already on earth for seventeen long donkkeeyy years man. And FYI, its not bf im referring to (:

I have a dream - that this person will enter my life soon. maybe like gene i may meet this person through CDS. hehehe. thats awesome. music is my fav. And this person will share great chemistry with me. write songs with me. sing with me. go crazy with me. share the same interest with me. grow old with me. make me laugh like mad. ohhhh, friends (:

The best piece of news is that the songs that we write will be sung at the musical. cool man. people with great influential power would be there. And we may have a chance to be part of the cast too. heard that this guy who sang in the musical 8 years ago was spotted for his singing talent and is now in aus furthering his studies on singing. cool man.

I'm so exciteddd! camp is in two days time and i will get to make more new friends.