Missy GRACE

Tuesday, September 16, 2008




I'm at home. No im not in camp. No I didnt skip camp.
Camp is next month... DANGS. there is a typo error :( i wana gooo campp. though im so ot looking forward to bathing times cause i bet we will have to queue damn long and bla bla. but nonetheless, i was sooooo looking forward to it...

But anyway, i received a call this morning from B.A about ushering ( i think ). On the 29th to the 3rd there will be foreigners coming to our school. WOOHOO! and we will be welcoming them and just talking with them. oh so cool. So its like one whole week of going to school during holidays and NO. It's not for revision or sub paper. HEH HEH.

Went to gelare with b to eat and we sign up for some membership thing. pretty worth it. people who loves gelare should go check it out.

This morning when i was preparing some fruit juice and cutting the fruits, i accidentally cut myself (again). like gosh. its not the first time. if i had been any rougher my fingers would be gone. ZOMG. when will i start learning to be gentle for my own sake.
I know im damn random. but i must say this. WAH LAO. you know ah in hong kong, weiting (miracle's cousin) thinks im 18 or 19. and yeah. i myself do feel like im older than her though she is 18. Then we met miracle's friend Jeremy in the plane and he thinks im like in the 20s kind of range. WAH LAOO!! Can someone do me justice not? HAHAHA. And and and. i did something to KONGKONG. RIGHT??