Missy GRACE

Friday, March 21, 2008

GOD OF WONDERS BEYOND OUR GALAXIES



amazing, isn't it? Just the thought of how big the universe is just burst my mind. to think that there are so many galaxies and our naked eyes cant even see the nearest galaxy. WOW. arent the video just BEAUTIFUL?
it takes us 50 years to travel by light years according to the video to the first star and it is 25 trillion miles away from our galaxy. 100 light years from the sun and we arrive at the milky way. 100 000 light years then can the entire spiral shape of the milky way be recognisable.

my God is such a creative God. One who is artistic and one who appreciate colours. who can claim that our existence is a mere coincidence? who can say that all the galaxies exist because they just happpen to? who can say that behind all this work of art lies no great creator?
when you see a beautiful piece of art, you will naturally know that there is some great artist behind this work. of course, behind this piece of beautiful art piece - universe- lays a wonderful creator.
im amazed by You.
to think that the earth was so small yet he chose to gave life to it and made life out of it... can you imagine? we are like little bactaria that the naked eyes cannot see yet God chose to came down to earth to die on the cross for us. there is just so much that we do not deserve...
have you ever thought that just in a second, he that created heaven and the earth with the words he spoke can take your life away?
this scares me... have i been living life the way God wants me to? Or have i been buy flirting around in the world? If God take me away today, i will live life to regret cause theres so many things i want to do and i need to do. i have yet to see my brothers come to church with me, dad and mum tgt, relatives knowing Him, yet to fulfilled my call and destiny, yet to love the people He wants me to love. theres so many so many i need to do. yet all day long, i just wasted my time procrastinating and not doing something about the things I am suppose to do. theres so many things i need to do BUT im not doing anything about it.
instead of loving my mum and reflecting the character of Jesus in me, i made satan's job easy by being a little monster myself. instead of honoring her and making her be happy being my mum, i treated her like my servant - one who do all the cleaning up. and the worst of all is that after all that she has done for me, i failed to express my gratitude to her and took her for granted and she had to put up with my bad attitude. while others may think im some angel, im only but a monster in disguise. ugly on the inside.
God said that the world is getting darker and darker and we need to be prepared and be on our guard. yet i went to the world and played with sin.
if you do not yet know, SIN doesnt only mean CRIME like stealing or consuming drugs. even lying, and not obeying his word is a sin.
i need to ask this question to myself : just what have i been doing this 16 years of my life?
have i been the light and salt of the world just like Jesus commanded me to be? have i been the one that reflected christ in me? Jesus is coming back soon. no one knows when and the day he returns when he does, am i prepared, or will i be caught in the act of sinning? we ought to live life like there aren;t a tomorrow.
many things when its gone, they are gone for ever.
a simple delay of the words 'i love you' to our parent and a hug could be the regret of our lives forever...

somehow, many things just began to fade in the light of all this truth. money, friends, fashion, CRABS, the urge to play with sin.
can i afford to live one day of my life wasted?
thats why God says that rejoice because its a brand new day. when everything else seems to pull our mood down, the reason and only erason why we should still be happy is because we are still alive isn't it?