Missy GRACE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


& you had so much faith in me


these are the girls in my life baby :D


going to go for body checkup tomorrow!
my eczema have not recovered. most probably gona get the medication tomorrow when i visit the doctor. mum will be attending CA tomorrow. SO HAPPY!
anyway, after Jesus bride went to food court to eat and spoke with AD. she did some ministry for me and i cried and cried in the food court. XD people were staring at me please. anyway, THANKS to darling justin for affirming me :D let me see. theres about ten more days to the end of JB! must really treasure the time left boy...
daniela showed me some juicy secrets yesterday. shocking piece of news! oh well.
i just filled in my TP timetable into the scheduler that baby and i bought together. its getting so exciting! school please start soon!! guess what. all of us who are going to poly and uni are all seperated all nicely. all the polys you can think of, at least one of us from YYB is there. and not to mention the uni. is it all part of God's plan? well, we will know soon.