Missy GRACE

Sunday, March 9, 2008

had fish and co for dinner! YUMMY. thanks jason! :D
bought bro a not-so-cheap shirt :D
guess what. daddy bought me a camera last month and initial plan was to get me a new phone this month. but because got to pay poly fees, so the plan changed to no phone. instead use the money for phone. maybe because my brother was touched by the present he actually told my mum he will pay my hp bills and sign new line for me under his name and get me a new phone. WOOTS! i feel like im on top of the world :D i cant help but think that im so spoilt and pampered. HAHA. oh well. its a good problem afterall.
im having rashes now! damndamndamn. wonder whats the root of it.allegy to prawns maybe?
anyway, rushed home after JB cause mum nvr work and she cooked soup for me to eat!! yeah. im so happyyy.....