Missy GRACE

Sunday, February 24, 2008

thursday
met up with R and J to go SP to appeal for courses in SP. was suppose to meet up with elson too. but he last minute cant make it. oh well. the dumb thing is this lah. we went all the way to SP just to use their internet connection. like &%*$^*$&. i thought there will be some nice people who will offer some good advice etc. but NO. they juts directed us to the laptops. like wth... anyway, as i was about to appeal, the JAE 2008 book thing on the poly courses was just by my side. so i decided to just take alook and see what my course is about.
and i realised i misunderstood my course. HAHA. i thought my course was only about logistic and operation whatever shit.
who knew it was actually a CHOICE between that or diploma in marketing or business. PHEW. i was like grinning from ear to ear please.... SO I DIDNT APPEAL AT THE END OF THE DAY. im like on top of the world lah. and so im glad with the way things are :D

saturday
went with shuhui to KOVAN. oh my. i nvr remembered i ever went there in my life before. HAHA. we had CRABS! yummy yummy. according to shuhui, the prices are real cheap. and and the crab is not small you know. hahaha. couldnt find what we wanted to. so went to the shopping centre to walk walk :D bought many things. HEH HEH. so fun!