Missy GRACE

Thursday, February 28, 2008

HELLO! :D amazing day. can only blog on this special day once every four yrs so of course im gona take up the opportunity. HAHA. there's no class today. so woke up at about 9am and did housework! perspired! i thought i will only like take ten minutes to do it, but after i did housework it was like 9.45am? pretty satisfied baby. oh well. im soo excited for my new camera :D it is said that the camera must be charged for 8 hrs first. man. where do i get the patience to wait EIGHT LONG HOURS??!! oh well. i think in an hours time i will start snapping pictures. haha. gna go HSC to jamjamjam! oh. and of course to memorise verses. anyway, joshua is gona come too! HEHHEH. spell me F-U-N !! there is going to be cooperate prayer tonight! PRAY PRAY PRAY for the nations!

ohohoh. i forget to blog about this. but i must!
met up with my darling daddy on wednesday for dinner. he bought me two bgas from china. HA! not those that i will buy if i see it on the street. but what makes it special is becus dad bought it for me with LOVE! <3 HEH. we joked and laughed and its such an enjoyable moment. i just loveee dad. then he bought me shoes and a pants! haha. to compensate me cause he duno my shoe size so cannot buy from china. oh well. its to my gain. HAHA. one of the rare moments i hear dad says that he miss me :D haha. you know lah. chinese people ( esp old people) care alot bout face. but he became more expressive the day i became more expressive with him. i th ank him for loving me and just giving me money to spend (HAHA) he said. of course lah. dont love you love who. HAHA. melts my heart totally. but all good things have to end. so we seperated.