Missy GRACE

Saturday, February 9, 2008

let me go.
i dont want you to go through all this because of me...
but you just don't understand.

JESUS' BRIDE
tomorrow is the BIG DAY! :D cinderella's story... its amazing... how just a few days ago, literally, you took me - dirty, filthy, so undeserving - and transformed me into your princess. i just allow myself to be so mesmerized by you, by your perfect will. i willingly submit to your wondrous plan in my life. you alone are worthy, O lord.

come as a bridegroom for your bride.
come and take me to your side.
i surrender Lord, to your arms open wide...

in one day's time will be the start of jesus' bride. and it marks a new beginning :P run no more.
had rehearsal today. dressed in wedding gown. haha. feel like im REALLY getting married. *dream on grace. you are only seventeen *
this drama was birth because every single one of us... desires a hero that will come and save us. its in our DNA :) and im so honoured. indeed we are all like cinderella, so sinful and dirty. but yet, he turned us into his bride, though so unworthy. im so excited that i get to really go through the motion. it is such an unforgetable experience. its real. dancing with Jesus.
love so amazing... that could make a bride of me...
i will never be the same again...