Missy GRACE

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ADULT FARE IS LIKE $%^*%$&$(*( !!!!!
WHAT IS THIS. SO EXPENSIVE! EVEN AFTER GOING POLY THE CONCESSION OR SO YOU CALL IT IS LIKE 45 BUCKS CAN?
OKAY. GRACE. PRAISE THE LORD! HAH. BLEAHS.

back from CA at boonlay. its like 1.70 to travel there and another 1.70 back? gosh. i dun want to grow up mummy! i love dinner there. yumyum. with soup (my all time favourite! )
boohoo. Im like two weeks SICK. haha. thats because....
im eating junk food daily praying my cough and sore throat and running nose will subside. HOW GREAT.

oh well..
its a little late. but sunday was daniela's birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :] actually had some plans but could not be carried out. boohoo.
okay. im a good girl and im off to sleep. Ciao!

*mummy is bringing me to see monster doctor tomorrow!

mum:' who ask you dont take care of yourself '
me: 'FINEE...' (ren ming you know) haaha. kidding.
mum is super nice unlike the above.

this is the real thing.
mum, worried "go see doctor lahh... dont keep waiting. later worst become asthma! "
me " AIYAH. tomorrow lahhh. "
tomorrowww...
mum " you still sick??!! tomorrow i give you money go see doctor! "
me " okay... " (knowing i will not do so)

tomorrow...
MUM " WAH. still coughing! you seems worst now! your voice changed! "
me " nono. i got eat pi pa gao. (some sore throat medicine) "
mum " cannot lidat lah! "
me " wont die lahhhh.... (walks away ) "

tomorrow...
mum "see doctor already? "
me " havent leh ... "
mum "aiyoh! why lidat! "
me "nvrm lahhh... "
mum " cannot like that! tomorrow mornin i bring you go see doctor! "
me " don wantt... at night at night"

well. we shall see whether i will visit monster doctor tomorrow. HAHA.
Andandand. i received a nice nice necklace from a friend. he said that when he saw the necklace he thought of me so he bought it for me. SWEET!
when i told baby, she thought it was... * ahem * like OMG! i wish also can! hahah. crap shit. BYE.