Missy GRACE

Sunday, January 27, 2008

i wana know you more :)
looking out on the sea, praying you will appear.
&i waited.



15 points for L1R4 and 19 points for L1R5 - 13 points inclusive of CCA :)

hello.
mum called me just when i reached home, while using the computer. with a serious tone she said
" mummy want to talk to you " afterwhich, she let out a heavy sigh..
with a heavy heart she entered the house and sat beside the computer table and started talking about the course on banking and finance. i was like ' why you so seriuos for? '
and she replied ' i scared you angry with me if i tell you all this '
LOL. knowing that she do not know how to express what she wants to, she said ' i call uncle. you go talk with him. he can explain to you better '

and so we spoke. oh. uncle is from banking so he gave me pretty good advice and that i should be more R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C and not chose music and audio as first choice. makes sense.
apparently. mum and him told me that i can find a job immediately after i come out from poly and so i can start working for my university fees. BLAH. andandand i can repay the bank for the loans for poly fees.

THANK GOD that when pastor prayed for me today, she said that God will provide for my school fees so i need not worry. I PRAY REALLL HARD i dont have to loan from the bank!


people will think im crazy laughing to my phone.
But i seriously dont mind.