Missy GRACE

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

boohoo.
baby bought me lunch after reading my post.
guess is the GREATEST CALAMITY PART.
HAHA. i feel sooo guilty not eating right..
dangs. its not that i have got no money.
its just i feel repugnant leaving my house and eating.
especially when baby is not here to accompany me eat!
heh heh heh. i have got a new green pouch.
baby went VIVO and bought it for me!
the best part - she reminded me that i like green.
i totally forgot.
LOL.
Thanks baby! :]
i spent my day online - w/o saying, YOUTUBE.
eeks. i dislike the man playing the role of the father in the nine o'clock show.
MALE CHAUVINIST.

i cant believe Os are over. ok - one more pathetic circle circle of bio paper. LOL.
i cant believe im gg poly.
my impression of poly people are one of a kind that..
dyes their hair... then some dress till very formal, some dress in FBT. LOL.
i cant believe im going to travel for 45 minutes every single day to school
and walk so far to reach the mrt station from my course block.
oh yeah. the perfect excuse to not go gym.
i get to excercise every single day for three years from next year onwards :]
IM GROWING OLDDD!!!!
OH NO!
i dont like that!
im OLDDD... !!!
ops. no offence to those who are above seventeen.
i dislike the word P-O-L-Y.
not that im in favour of JC.
damn. i know not what im trying to bring across.

a piece of my thoughts.
dont you think sometimes being a man is better than a woman?
HAHA.
ok. i know this is not right.
but i do think that way.
there is so much more freedom in being a man.
PERHAPS.
forget what i said.