Missy GRACE

Monday, September 17, 2007


The Nails in His Hands

The nails in Your hands

the nails in Your feet

They tell me how much You love me

The thorns on Your brow

they tell me how You bore so much
shame to love me

And when the heavens pass away
All Your scars will still remain

and forever they will say just how much

You love me

So I want to say

Forever my love, forever my heart

Forever my life is Yours

Forever my love, forever my heart

Forever my life is Yours

Forever my love
___________________________________________
It was this song that brought me out of melancholism mode.
Perhaps you can say this song gave me a slap on my face.
i was dwelling and dwelling on my pain yet when i heard this song, tears lubricated my eyes.
It reminded me of how much Jesus went through to bring me who I am today.
All that was in my mind throughout was only all the wrongs i had to endure, all the heartaches.
I know that I'm not alone.
He's with me.
Forever my life is yours