Missy GRACE

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today is the first day i embark on a journey with my book ;)
Went to meet baby.
Then went to buy a note book and a magazine.
So this is the plain book (excluding the circle circle thing lah)

And this is my book after two hours of hardwork.

wow wow wow. I'm so satisfied.
Title of the book : Love freely given

Have got about three chapters out already? hmm. got the idea but dno how i should write it out yet. nvrm. God will show me as time goes by. HAHA. I'm so excited for the birth of my book. man. my eyes are tired. and i blogged three times already today? ahahha. one day i will be so sick of blogging I will just let it rot. so don't complain.

wellwellwell. every single day i face new challenges. But like what FRIEND said, God will not allow something to happen to us beyond what we can bear. If all this had happened to me days before or years before i would'nt have been able to survive. All this just brings me closer and closer to Him. In the darkest moments are those that are the most glorious.

A pat on your back, Grace. You have grown :D