Missy GRACE

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ps: you-s means manymany you.
Why is this damn world only looking for its' own attention?
Why is the whole damn world demanding my attention?
You, you, and you.
If you-s could just think OUT OF YOURSELVES and know that someone HERE needs attention too.
This fucking girl is fucking pissed.
fucking hurt.
fucking in blood.
every corner i turn i see SOMEONE who wants my attention.
someone who is in pain, someone who is hurt.
all this while I gave all I could. I gave my best.
All your-s joy were my reward.
yet when i am in pain and hurting, you-s arent there.
Get out of your nobl-i-lity.
Im sick of all this.
SICK.
You see the smile. You didnt see the pain.
Dun ASS-U-ME that im happy and that all was well for me- cause they're not.
I dont need 'Friends' who only talk and talk and do nothing. bull-shit.