Missy GRACE

Friday, September 14, 2007

MICHELLE

Thank you for everything.
My first friend who went on her knees for me.
The first friend who HAD PLEASURE doing knee work.
Also the one who satisfy me. Satisfy my soul.
The one who talks with me at the same frequency.
The one that understands or at least sympatise with me.
Your joy is always so infectious. You make me go GUGUGAGA as well!
When you are sad, you make me soo sad with you.
When you don't pick up the phone, you make me so worried for you.
When I'm sad, I think of you.
When I'm happy, I think of you.
When I'm in pain, you understood.
When im torn and all in tears, you were there.
You never look down on me.
Always embraces me.
I can talk about anything and everything under the sun with you.
From the most embarrasing things to the most 'heart' things.
This seems like the most impossible pair.
But we made it.
For a reason we do not know.
For a time we didn't realise.
But the timing was so perfect that you were there.
A thousand words can't describe my gratitute to you.
I'm madly in love with you ;D