Missy GRACE

Saturday, September 15, 2007

to grace :
our friendship must be part of God's plan
He allowed me to feel your pain
He allowed me to smile with you
To cry for you when your heart is numbed
To be your listening ear when the sky seems dark
You understand when no one can
You hold me when i can't stand
You're the one that really cares
God must have heard my cry for a true blue friend
I love you my dearest pal

Hehehhe. Michelle is so sweet :D
Thank you.
Im so happy, so touched.
But can i just be a human friend? cause i dun wana be blue.
HAHAHA!! kidding kidding!!
I love you!!!!
I don't know what difficulties we will face in the future.
all i know is that i wana conquer mountains with you.
HUGGIES!


And of course not forgetting Faith

wellwellwell. we have been through so much. We both thought that this incident willl break this friendship. Never knew we could be back like before. In fact, better than before. All that was in my mind all this while was that i don't want to break this friendship. I knew in my heart all along that every tough situation that we had to tackle had only two routes - make or break this friendship. We are where we are today because we held on. because of the choices we made to hold on and not break. Any one would have chose to break such friendship but we didnt. Today, we celebrate the fruit of success together that no one else can understand except us.

I wrote that song for you. and it was this song that gave me strength to hold on, because of the promise i made to you that none can make and none can break. Ytd, today, tomorrow and forever it will still be the same. OUR LOVE WILL STILL REMAIN.

You are always that precious girl in my heart.