Missy GRACE

Friday, September 21, 2007













First two periods of school was mother tongue. darling and I had free periods cause we arent retaking.
so ... school rules stated that we HAD to go to the library.
apparently we were talking about abstract things on the way up to the library.
Neither of us knew exactly the meaning so i said we shall go to the library and check up the dictionary.
The moment we laid hands on the dictionary, we both started learning new words.
page after page after page.
before we knew it, more than half an hour's time had just slipped pass our fingers. HA !
don't we just sound hardworking?

met daddy for LUNCH :D
He met me at the NTUC bus stop to pass me money
andandand. He will have a new job as of tomorrow !
which meant that he is free on sundays to come church with little gracey!!
YIPPY!
after which we seperated ways and i stroll blithely home.

oh. to update on yesterday's post.
Mum didnt reprimanded me for the bill.
She told me nicely that my bill had exploded. strangely strange

but oh well :D
it's to my gain anyway - so I shall not question it. HA~
oh. and I highly doubt I will be going prom.
about 15 % I'm going?
unless you are that GOOD you can persuade me to go ;)